Homeowners in Grand Rapids, Michigan got several pieces of good news during the past 60 days! Here they are in a nutshell:
- There was a sustained & steady increased in the number of homes Sold for October 2007 to January 2008.
- January 2008 Sales were the highest number recorded since 2004!
- In February, Fewer homes were placed on the market…a definite boost for an over-saturated market
- A tax stimulus package was approved by the Federal Government giving home owners an additional 600-$1200.
- FHA Lending Limits were raised from $200,050 to $271,050 for the Grand Rapids, Michigan area!
- This enables over 1,100 More Currently Listed Homes to Be Eligible for FHA Financing!
- Down Payment Assistance Programs are still available to Qualified Home Buyers
- FHA has streamlined it’s processing of loans for greater efficiency
- The Sun is coming out more frequently & staying out longer…more time for buyers to look at homes!
If you have been wondering about the real estate market this spring, this is a good time to learn more about the specifics in your neighborhood. If you’d like to discuss putting in place an effective strategy to Sell Your Grand Rapids, Michigan home, you may contact us at 616-791-0511.
With over 85% of home buyers looking online when it comes time to consider their home purchasing experience, you will want to talk with Audu Real Estate, a company that is on the forefront of marketing homes using the best new technologies such as blogs and online forums to enhance and maximize the exposure of your home listing. We’re not interesting in simply placing a sign in your yard…we work to get your home Sold!
Copyright 2008 Audu Real Estate All Right Reserved